Monday, August 21, 2006

WANNA RUNAWAY

B-DAY
tried running away from b-day wshes from my friends. Closed my cell, msn ec. But one snatch me by calling my house b4 i was ready to go out, one called my brother's cell, one sent me an email. These kids are good catching ppl like CIAs man...i nvr liked b-days... i just hate it...born like dat dunno y...maybe i just dun like being born...or i just dun enjoy da overwhelming focus on me during b-day
but i dun wanna reject ppl... so every year ppl make parties for me, give me gifts n send me b-day wishes. So dis yr i tried shutting it all down...guess dat worked a lil only..

so hit da JAP bookstore @ Yaohan n grabbed a copy of Fall/Summer Collection 06 of BAPE...sweet gift--exclusive totebag from BAPE. Their collection looking glam dis yr...grab it!

sidenote---o ya... saw a really nasty guy (age 40-50) with long curly hair, wearing TANK tops, short and i mean short jeans. This is da second time i saw him, my bro saw him 1st time today n he almost threw up n died. Man, wut's wrong w/ him, it's so damn distrubing. 2 times in a row, i first thought he was a girl looking from behind. Shit....nasty...should haf took a pic of it but my eyes mite go blind

afterwards, we hit da mall to get sum facial care thingies from FACE SHOP...emulsion n body cream


PROOF
i told ya i hate pictures since i was born...here's proof showing da evolution hahaha...da fourth one, my parents said was a "force n unwilling" smile~



MAKEUPS
Sugar baby shimmer power from Australia. They've got a cool line of makeup...loving it

Lancome back 2 skool set comes in 2 shades, brown and one i've got ...pink n comes with a kick ass case (bag) @ da side

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home