Sunday, August 20, 2006

D.O.B

22 yrs ago from today, i was born.
almost 1/4 of my life has past away, but now is just da beginning
i alwayz feel dat i will be able to do wut i want...in the future
now i'm in doubt, now it's drifting to another direction
do i give in or maybe adapt to it? but i feel unwillingly to let it just...go
or am i not trying hard enough? or should i even waste my time n try?
so many questions wid no ans...

from a boost of wish n hopes toward everything...now i'm caving in n realize...
"wow...so it's not so great afterall," "i should be worrying now"
now i gotta accept da fact dat u hafta prove it, ppl hafta see it n maybe u just can't do it
i dunno...b4 i dunno y ppl like skool...i just wanna get outta there n do sumthing great, i feel u can't do anything if ur stuck in skool...it's true but da only reason y skool is great: it's simple, period

i know i will look back to dis one day n laugh...cos everybody will find their place in the world sumtime but da process is hard n i dun like waiting. quick...unfold, quick...show me!
so i'm using my b-day as a reminder of me dis day being a freak
n telling myself...not to worry...what comes may...i believe dis is a sign for me to wisely use dis time to prepare myself
i still believe that i'm great haha!

bored as hell, took sum pix n messed it up w/ fotoshop...one became my wallie on my notebook...also showing da originals...neat shitz



3am...snoozing outz

P.S. i care about my DOB, i could care less abt my b-day...if looking, sorry mates, appreciate all but dun rub it in. peace...

我會好好過

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home