Sunday, May 28, 2006

Graduation Process...

DA ORACLE
b4 grad day i was all nervous abt IF i can grad and having doubts about career. I believe in Chinese oracle and esp the temple located in Steveston. It is freakingly correct all da time. Da slip said i will do good in anything even if i head toward Beijing or stay in Canada. Keep my fingers crossed~~


ANTICIPATION
waiting kills... but went by quick as i took sum pics, dressed up, groom, lining up...time flies n i'm starting to get nervous!! c me barely smiling~but in a flash, we are inside Chan ah!!


4 YRS FOR A PIECE OF PAPER?!
ironically, as it may sound, it is so. All they handed me was this piece of paper..extremely vulernable and insecured, tucked inside a blue folder, ...a simple "oops, i ripped it" and all the hard work vanishes~~n a handbook w/ my name on it labelling my major...how easy it seems but how much hard work i put in to have my name on there....ironic, a game or...


DUN TRIP ON UR WAY...
o ya, din slip haha! Manage to shake hands w/ chancellor. The chance said, "We will miss you Miss Ho." I was like "WTF, I dun even know u" (IN MY MIND haha)and add a couple secs to shake hands w/ Martha Piper since everyone ignored her haha...poor Prez, I said to her "Nice having u..." She said "All the best"~ i actually do like UBC's prez, did a great job! N cool, u get a nice pin from the guy standing at the other end of the stage, din know y he shook hands w/ me, i was like " who da hell r u?"



FAMILY, FRIENDS & YA...OTHERS
nothing becomes more memorable w/o pictures...as much as i hate pictures this feeling goes away on grad day. i became a statue holding a frame and flowers around taking pics w/ everyone. but i do feel touched a couple times as i sat in the Chan n hear speakers mentioned how family n friends stood by us to support us. It is def. true and as i also think about the 1st day of skool, the crazy papers n exams, the tears n depression i went through... not only do i thank myself, i must thank for all da loved ones (including my dog Miko haha) who stood by me through da thick n thin. I finally feel wut "standing by thick n thin" really means... this expression is deeper than all u ppl think. 4 yrs flashes by, but as i think back i really did walked through a lot of of things dat i haf forgotten...in whole, it was sweet :) P.S thx shitty for coming...for da food...haha j/k...thx! n thx for all those who congrat me



ALUMINI SWEETS
so u can't just grad w/o gifts right? hehe... so they were handing out free totebags with things inside. Look inside...everything from school stuff, to like free samples from Herbal Essences, Zest, snack etc haha... n of course, the hat stays with me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home