Monday, November 20, 2006

CANDIES

MUSIC TIME!!
dis time is one of ma fav vocal in Japan- Van Tomiko- up w/ her new single. I think her style is settling...like her MV~ ...haven't got into a good hear yet but I know it's good.

VAN TOMIKO- YUMEJI


RAIN/BI- IT'S COMING
hell ya, it's coming n it's coming in a total new hot style! New music, hair, image...pictures shows it all. I wish I culd get da poster which is sold out! dang...I dun think all the music matches his image...from his image i was expecting a lot of fast, hip songs but instead there were a lot of soothing, love songs~~ of course still nice, his voice is smooth




I HEART LANIEGE
i reli gotta say their stuff suits me...everything from makeup to skincare
-muah- luving da water bank essence selection~~"da mask u can wear in ur sleep" o ya...da samples were good too maybe dats my next target~

CUSTOMER APPRECIATION
sumtimes the best thing about working is not only about $$, but ur customer telling u dat ur service was great or sending dis msg through an indirect way...through GIFTS! hehe...a bit expensive but thx 4 giving us 3 bottles of these sweet Chanel perfume!
.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow...wut a generous customer!
i want da too!!!

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home