Thursday, December 28, 2006

HAPPY MATERIALISTIC HOLIDAYS HEHE...

I try to deny the fact dat i'm materialistic but tis da season to be jolly, n wut is more happier than getting gifts from others or awarding urself for a hard-working yr?

CUSTOMER GIFTS
to be honest it is rare to get gifts from Chinese customers, so these r coming from my beloved favorite customer Pinky n her friend Chanel~ thx onni!

the CD was actually an apology gift hehe...n there's da thank u card for X'mas, sorri i din get u anythin onni, but i've been real nice to u rite?


gift today from Pinky, actually i got lotsa gifts from her cos she always buys us lunch & dinner. Dis one was we went shopping today n she paid unexpectedly for us. I rejected at first but she insist dis as a X'mas gift~ thx!


GIFT TO SELF
did sum shopping way b4 X'mas, got sum cool boots off Sasso


early boxing day shopping w/ Tingerz, got sum nice sweaters off Jacob n a sweet Playboy belt from...where was it Etcera? The belt buckle flips like a coin, the other side is pink! Luv it


my sweet sweet phone arrive, all charge n ready to use. Luv my chocolate!!


cop dis today, green sweater that zips all dat way up to ur face hehe...product from Bros, yum...


NOT MINE
it's my bro's gift to self i guess. Nissan Z350. A hot pick for guyz i guess, i dun really care. Kinda inconvient wen it only has 2 seats but i guess it's a guy thing



ARTISTIC SIDE
though i reli want to watch this but can't..Amei's first musical in Taiwan, can't really say much abt it cos i can't watch it. But saw sum clips n Amei's voice was great as usual but acting seemed rough~ good work for a 1st try


CURSE OF THE GOLDEN FLOWER
i just watched it tonite in silvercity n i couldn't wait to speak up. Was gonna go couple dayz ago but sold out during dat time. So tonite, it was still really packed. Chinese pride! Gotta say one of the best Hollywood shot from Zhang Yi mou since Hero. Plot was much more solid, cast was superb, costume, cinematography, art directing everything was great. Dun see it as a martial arts film though, it is actually a drama. This is the only movie for me so far that in my head i kept on saying "WOW" for the glamourous, extonishing scenes...like the battle scene, flower bed, costume, and just the amount of PEOPLE. Just wowing everywhere and gasping everytime I saw Gong Li's appearance. I love her n of course Fat Gor, always so cool! Jay has a good character but he didn't played it too well. But great improvement! The last time I "Wow"ed for a movie was for da Geisha film in the scene wen Zhang Ziyi was walking on da runway.

Dis film received sum criticisms but I dunno y yet. Dis film is not as commercial as regular Asian movies, it's a drama! I'm believing ppl dun like sophisticated, complex conversations in the movies? But I love em, I enjoy all the fighting in WORDS. Touching toward the end too...hard to say bu I insist every1 watching them.... If you like Crouching Tiger...dis one has a better storyline I think. Less fighting but just going there to watch da glamourous scenes is worth da ticket!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home