Friday, April 28, 2006

Sleepover Day

PRE-SLEEPOVER
the day b4 sleepover we went to 7th Heaven for lunch then after we went for a lil drifting @ Parkers....bot DAI's Final CD & Great Supporters Selecton woo!
WEBCAM OBSESSORS
So cos becca is leaving, I decide to invite them over to my house for sleepover. After eating @ Yuen Xiang n picked up PS2 @ my bro's house we headed over. Also, cos my parents are not in hehe...i nvr knew dat ana n becca was DAT obsess w/ their looks n webcams~~~~ of course, Miko is too!




OBSESSIONS PART 2
here's becca sneaking pics of herself w/ my cam. i guess she's loving her new hair...better thank me for introducing u my stylist~ good qual n cheap price!

POSERS
me n ting posing up! ana ....ana in bed n her RED UNDIE sorry gotta betray u to da beautiful world of internet...look closely perverts to see it... n wut's in da middle? becca's unwilling to show herself's head ha...

AFTER MATH
becca accompanied me to bluenotes for some $9 cool ass pants!!!

FRIDAY ...
shitty din show up 4 da sleepover but friday we went for "Scary Movie 4". It wasn't as funny....then ate a lil @ Bread Garden afterwards...i did for them my imitation of Ah Do haha. cos now dat i have a cold n sang 4 hrs of karaoke the day before, i have a sexy voice. We all agree my voice now is better, i wanna keep it! Wait...is dat a compliment or insult ?! so here's their obsession revealing again...bit rated R too hehe


CANCUN-ESS
freedom officially ended when parents just came back tonite... here's my requested souvenir...their white sand n a lil of their sunshiness

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home